CIWEM with the support of EWA, European Water Association and ASTEE, Association Scientifique et Technique pour l'Eau et l'Environnement, is organising a two day international conference. There will also be a special RESTORE EU-LIFE project workshop session.
Aim and Objectives
The aim is to provide an opportunity to share experiences and to gain feedback on innovative practical solutions and relevant applied research on key topics.
The objectives of the meeting will be to explore the key challenges facing European countries today.
The conference will:
- Consider and discuss the main issues around water management in Europe
- To provide a platform for a wide range of stakeholders to share their views and knowledge
- To support future policy development in the sector
- To highlight and share examples of best practice
- To provide delegates with the opportunity to network with other professionals in the sector